Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

One Chilled Fox

Now I know why my two dogs keep barking outside. For the past few days, neighbours have told me that they have seen a male Fox in the daytime. And so it appears with one fast asleep on a neighbours shed, just two gardens down from my chickens!

Later around 5:00pm he woke up and went for an evening stroll.

Sleepy Fox

And now awake. (Martin Adlam)

A bit of nibble. (Martin Adlam)

And a quick glance in my direction, and hopefully not towards the chickens!

This evening he was off for a walk..

......................along the neighbours fences before dropping down into another neighbours garden.

With a quick look around a neighbours garden.

This was his first look into my garden, but appeared to be put off by something. (Apologies for the noise of the wind)
Eventually he struck up enough courage to have another go .......

.... and onto my shed before......

.....heading off towards the direction of Nythe Wood