Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Plane Spotting Again

This afternoon a Boeing C-17A Globemaster III flew over the house. I was a bit confused as I thought I'd read RAF 342 on the tail, turns out it was KAF - Kuwait Air Force. Funny route it took as well, most of the aircraft going into Fairford (for the Royal International Air Tattoo) pass the front of the house which faces north. However this beast of an aircraft took a flight path further south, which was great as I had a terrific view of it from my deckchair in the back garden. I managed a few photos of it as it dropped down to the north east. More on this aircraft Here.





Looking at the RIAT Website this aircraft wasn't confirmed as coming to Fairford, but was invited. Hope the guys in Air Traffic Control are aware it's inbound......................